For a home worth RM500K, would you prefer an older home close to the city? Or a newly built home with extensive land space and mountain views? Whatever it is, here is a list of 10 new projects upcoming in Sabah surrounding Kota Kinabalu for under RM500K to help you narrow down your search for a home.
For your reference, your monthly instalments for a RM500,000 home will be around RM2060 and below.
This estimation is calculated based on a 10% deposit with a 35 year loan period and with a 4.25% interest rate.
1. Taman Jelita
Why Taman Jelita?
- 100% usable large land space, up to 4,325 square foot
- Reduced risk of flooding with a building platform raised 2.4M above sea level
- Wide car porch fits two parking spots
- Modern design with abundance of natural lighting
- Special promotion packages
Starting at RM320,000
View property listing of Taman Jelita.
Read: Taman Jelita, Homes in Tuaran with oversized land
2. Rimba Hills
Why Rimba Hills?
- A first-of-its-kind townhome concept in Kota Kinabalu
- Spectacular views of the ocean
- 3+1 bedrooms with private parking space
- 999 years
- Exclusive retail shopping on site
Starting at RM469,300
View property listing of Rimba Hills.
3. Skymillion Residence
Why Skymillion Residence?
- Nine different floor plans with dual key options for optimum functionality
- 3+1 bedroom + 3 bathrooms, perfect for city-living families
- Surrounded by popular KK hotspots (Plaza 333 and ITCC)
- Developed by a reputable developer
Starting at RM468,700
View property listing of Skymillion Residence
Read: SkyMillion, an Ideal Large-sized Home for Families
4. Acacia Residency
- Affordable with contemporary design with grand entrance
- Onsite facilities for an active lifestyle
- Strategic location close to city centre with surrounding attractions
- 999 year tenure
Starting at RM237,000
View property listing of Acacia Residency
5. Elemen Utara
Photo credit: Daily Express
Why Elemen Utara?
- 4 acres of private green space, exclusive for residence
- All units come semi furnished
- Ample facilities and amenities including sky deck and in house nursery
- Strategic location with ideal views
Starting at RM407,000
View property listing of Elemen Utara
6. V21 Residence, Sepanggar
- Premium homes for a very affordable price
- Free furnishing and fittings
- 15 minutes to Kota Kinabalu’s largest shopping mall and education hub
Starting at RM138,888
7. E Residence Telipok
Why E Residence?
- Newly constructed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Low density, 5 storeys
- Spacious layout for an affordable price point
- Ample amenities including jogging track, basketball court and playground
Starting at RM320,000
View property listing of E Residence
8. Alam Pesona Putatan
Why Alam Pesona?
- Never get bored with unique amenities such as karaoke room, movie theatre and yoga studio
- 3 tier security
- Affordable for abundant lifestyle
- Bumiputera discounts
Starting at RM255,000
View property listing of Alam Pesona
9. Eco Peak Condominium
Why Eco Peak?
- Perched atop an eco-green sanctuary
- Premium Lifestyle facilities
- Luxurious designs
- Close proximity to essentials in Donggongon, Penampang
Starting at RM348,000
View property listing of Eco Peak Condominium
10. Vetro 11
Why Vetro 11?
- This mix-commercial development is about as central as it gets! Minutes away for the center and perfect for those looking for easy access to KK hotspots
- Stylish and compact designs for an urban dweller
- On site retail therapy
Starting at RM353,000
View property listing of Vetro11
Didn't find what you are looking for? Head to our Properties page and search for more homes to buy!
You can also check out our News page for more property guides, news and articles. Follow our Facebook so that you don't skip a beat.