For a home worth RM500K, would you prefer an older home close to the city? Or a newly built home with extensive land space and mountain views? Whatever it is, here is a list of 10 new projects upcoming in Sabah surrounding Kota Kinabalu for under RM500K to help you narrow down your search for a home.
For your reference, your monthly instalments for a RM500,000 home will be around RM2060 and below.
This estimation is calculated based on a 10% deposit with a 35 year loan period and with a 4.25% interest rate.
1. Taman Jelita
Why Taman Jelita?
- 100% usable large land space, up to 4,325 square foot
- Reduced risk of flooding with a building platform raised 2.4M above sea level
- Wide car porch fits two parking spots
- Modern design with abundance of natural lighting
- Special promotion packages
Starting at RM320,000
2. Rimba Hills
Why Rimba Hills?
- A first-of-its-kind townhome concept in Kota Kinabalu
- Spectacular views of the ocean
- 3+1 bedrooms with private parking space
- 999 years
- Exclusive retail shopping on site
Starting at RM469,300
3. Skymillion Residence
Why Skymillion Residence?
- Nine different floor plans with dual key options for optimum functionality
- 3+1 bedroom + 3 bathrooms, perfect for city-living families
- Surrounded by popular KK hotspots (Plaza 333 and ITCC)
- Developed by a reputable developer
Starting at RM468,700
4. Acacia Residency
- Affordable with contemporary design with grand entrance
- Onsite facilities for an active lifestyle
- Strategic location close to city centre with surrounding attractions
- 999 year tenure
Starting at RM237,000
5. Elemen Utara
Photo credit: Daily Express
Why Elemen Utara?
- 4 acres of private green space, exclusive for residence
- All units come semi furnished
- Ample facilities and amenities including sky deck and in house nursery
- Strategic location with ideal views
Starting at RM407,000
6. V21 Residence, Sepanggar
- Premium homes for a very affordable price
- Free furnishing and fittings
- 15 minutes to Kota Kinabalu’s largest shopping mall and education hub
Starting at RM138,888
7. E Residence Telipok
Why E Residence?
- Newly constructed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Low density, 5 storeys
- Spacious layout for an affordable price point
- Ample amenities including jogging track, basketball court and playground
Starting at RM320,000
8. Alam Pesona Putatan
Why Alam Pesona?
- Never get bored with unique amenities such as karaoke room, movie theatre and yoga studio
- 3 tier security
- Affordable for abundant lifestyle
- Bumiputera discounts
Starting at RM255,000
9. Eco Peak Condominium
Why Eco Peak?
- Perched atop an eco-green sanctuary
- Premium Lifestyle facilities
- Luxurious designs
- Close proximity to essentials in Donggongon, Penampang
Starting at RM348,000
10. Vetro 11
Why Vetro 11?
- This mix-commercial development is about as central as it gets! Minutes away for the center and perfect for those looking for easy access to KK hotspots
- Stylish and compact designs for an urban dweller
- On site retail therapy
Starting at RM353,000
Didn't find what you are looking for? Head to our Properties page and search for more homes to buy!