Property is one of the oldest and strongest industry that never goes out of demand, or style. According to SHAREDA Property Report, property development contributed to the growth of 165 related businesses, both horizontally and vertically across the business spectrum.
We are not a property developer or agent, but we are a platform provider with a mission to connect the public to the developers or agents.
To apply for any of the position listed below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating clearly the position you are interested in.
Key Account Executive (Sales Position)
If you are thinking of establishing a long term and financially rewarding career, this is the one for you.
- Highly self-motivated and target oriented.
- Achieve monthly sales target assigned.
- Source new customers lead, maintain existing customers.
- Formalising sales plan and strategy.
- The candidate is required to travel to other parts of Malaysia for a sales trip.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have demonstrated knowledge or strong interest in property or media sales.
- Must have an excellent command of English.
- Candidate will be required to solicit for advertisement sales from corporate clientele (may not be related to property developers or agencies)
Prior experience may enhance your eligibility. We do invite young and passionate individuals from all spectrum of life to apply.
- High level of interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrates positive vibes
- Keen to learn and grown in the real estate industry
- Leadership skill and team player
Work Location: Kota Kinabalu / Kuala Lumpur
- Market Intelligence Research (3 - 4 months)
- To work with our editorial department in conducting specific market research.
- To develop research mechanism and execute data collection.
- Provide market intelligence data and post research report.
- To conduct presentation on research findings.
- Research work may be published in Property Hunter online and/or magazine
- Work location: Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur