1 of 8
2 of 8
3 of 8
4 of 8
5 of 8
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8
Coral Bay, Sabah's Most Luxurious Resort-Living Residential Property Launches in Sutera Harbour
image
Sabah News
15 May 18
clock 15-05-2018
hit 10,897

GSH Corporation Limited (“GSH” or the “Group”), a regional property developer listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange, today unveiled, at a private preview event, its first ocean-front residential project, Coral Bay (珊瑚湾), a 460-unit luxury condominium nestled within the gated community of Sutera Harbour Resort, in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


Some 100 units have been released for the event, and these have been over-subscribed. The total value of these units exceeds RM300 million.

Located next to Sutera Harbour’s five-star Magellan Sutera Resort, Coral Bay is in Kota Kinabalu’s city centre where the largest lifestyle malls, food and beverage outlets, private medical centres as well as international schools are within easy reach. Spanning 528,000 square feet, Coral Bay sits on the most coveted parcel of seafront land in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, with an idyllic view of the South China Sea and the islands that form part of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park at its doorstep.

Its unique location offers 360-degree views of the South China Sea, the surrounding terrains of Mount Kinabalu and Sutera Harbour’s award-winning 27-hole championship golf course. Some 80% of the units in Coral Bay face the sea with generous balconies and private enclosed spaces, while the remaining 20% enjoy views of the mountains and lush greenery.

Comprising 8 towers of 12 storeys each, Coral Bay’s typical two- to four-bedroom apartments range from 1,500 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft. A unique feature is its dual-key apartments that range from 2,000 sq ft to 5,000 sq ft while sizes of its penthouses range from 3,500 sq ft to 9,000 sq ft. Its well-appointed apartments are attractively priced to capture strong interest from locals and foreign investors - prices start from RM2.3 million.

“Coral Bay is our second residential project in Malaysia, after the highly successful launch of our Eaton Residences project in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s City Centre in 2016 which won two awards for “Best Luxury High-GSH Corporation Limited Rise Development” and “Best International Development” by iProperty.com. We are particularly excited about our latest Coral Bay project because of its very unique location and the ocean and mountain vistas", said Datuk Sam Goi, Chairman of GSH Corporation.

To date, almost all of Eaton Residences’ non-Bumiputra units have been sold.

Mr Gilbert Ee, GSH’s Chief Executive Officer said, “Kota Kinabalu is one of the fastest growing cities in Southeast Asia that is also experiencing a tourism boom, thanks to its natural attractions such as the marine parks, pristine beaches and Southeast Asia’s tallest mountain, Mount Kinabalu. We envisage that Coral Bay will be attractive to owner-occupiers, investors and vacationers.”

Designed by Singapore-based Swan & Maclaren, Coral Bay’s architecture is inspired by the ocean’s coral reefs teeming with marine life. Upon entry, a grand cascading waterfall, about 70 metres in length, frames the development’s main entrance, creating an awe-inspiring sense of arrival. When one approaches the drop-off zone, one will be stunned by the way Coral Bay’s water features, pools and verdant landscaping fuses with the azure seascapes. The luxury development is one of the few in the world that boasts a stretch of soft-sand private beach, approximately 100 metres in length, at its doorstep. Consistent with its distinct marine theme, Coral Bay also boasts the city’s first water-themed play park nestled within its grounds, facing the sea.

For more information on Coral Bay, please visit http://coralbay-sutera.com.



COMMENTS
Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment.
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER
Sign up for instant access to the latest Property Hunter news, articles, updates, behind-the-scenes content, offers and more by newsletter.
By subscripting to Property Hunter you agree to PropertyHunter's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.