The Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM) Sabah Branch is organising a 2-day property conference with the theme "Investment Property Breakthroughsâ€ on 21st and 22nd August 2017 at Magellan Sutera Harbour.
The event will see 17 distinguished speakers from various property related fields sharing their knowledge and stories at the conference, which will be officiated by YB Datuk Teo Chee Kang, the Minister of Special Tasks for Sabah Chief Minister Department.
The topics will be explored during the 2-day event are as follows:
1. Key Note Address by Surveyor of the year, Sr Elvin Fernandez 2. Development Strategy by Mr Chew Sang Hai 3. Update of Tanjung Aru Eco Development by Datuk Victor Paul 4. Big Data by Datuk Sr Haji Safar Untong 5. DBKK's Planning Guideline for Air BnB in Mixed Use Developments by Mr Stanley Chong Hon Chung 6. High-rise Building Construction and Green Technology by Mr. Edmund Zhou Zheng Rong
Day 2: Morning Session - AirBnB 1. Hotel Vs Air BnB by Mr Christopher Chan 2. Air BnB - Design Consideration by Ar Arnold Kwan 3. Air BnB - Legal or Illegal? by Mr Christopher SY Chin
Day 2: Afternoon Session. These sessions will run parallel with each other.
1. National Space Policy 2030 to drive development in space sector by Dr Noordin Ahmad BOVAEA Rules & Regulations by Ms R. Mahalecthumi Key Consideration when negotiating construction contracts by Lam Wai Loon
2. Leveraging on Latest Technological Advancement in Computing by Mr Abi Sarwan Mazran Bin Ibrahim Professional Matters Relating to Valuers and Estate Agents by Mr Foo Gen Jee Strengths and Pitfalls of CIPAA 2012: Its impact on Construction industry in Malaysia by Lam Wai Loon
3. The use of 3D Laser Scanning in Property Management by Mr Razak Wong Chen Keng Management on Mixed Development by Sr Robert New Recent updates/ Developments on CIPAA 2012 by Mr Lam Wai Loon
4. Property Investment by Sr Liaw Lam Thye
In order to allow more public especially property owners to learn about "AirBnBâ€ topics, special day passes are made available at reduced price for them to attend only the 2nd-day sessions.
Property Hunter app users can enjoy this special day pass at a reduced rate of RM200 (for the morning session only) when they show the PH Rewards section at the registration counter on the day itself.
The Congress is supported by 4 main corporate sponsors namely Hap Seng Land Sdn Bhd (biggest property developer in Sabah), Nippon Paint (biggest local paint manufacturer in Sabah), Property Hunter (biggest property media firm in Sabah) and China State Construction Engineering Co. Ltd. (Largest International Construction firm from China).
To register your interest and RSVP your attendance, please contact RISM Sabah Executive Secretary Puan Noryzan (017-8152727/ firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sr Peter Moh (019-8823302/ email@example.com).