A CEO Roundtable Conference themed â€˜Survival. Sustainable. Succession' will be held at Magellan Sutera Harbour on 10 August with Sabah's Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Haji Aman as one of the guest speakers.
Organized by Sabah Housing and Real Estate Developers Association (SHAREDA), the one-day conference is intended to serve as a platform for company bosses and corporate executives to gain and share knowledge and information.
"The knowledge sharing is related on how to face the new challenges brought by the (4th) industrial revolution, focusing on the need to shift from the traditional way of doing business to digitalization, and from handling financing to marketing issues" said SHAREDA Deputy President, Datuk Chua Soon Ping.
According to him, the conference is important and timely for businesses to embrace the effect of changes and explore appropriate strategies to boost the development of the real estate industry in the state.
Speaking at a press conference yesterday, 3 Aug, Chua added that there will be ten speakers including Sabah Chief Minister, Datuk Seri Musa Haji Aman speaking on various topics.
Director of Strategy and Initiatives, Business Banking, Community Financial Service of Maybank Banking Bhd, Tan Kwang Miang will be the first speaker to deliver his talk entitled â€˜Raising Capital for Bridging Finance and End Finance Issue'.
Chua himself will give the summary of the CEO Roundtable issue while SHAREDA President, Chew Sang Hai will talk about â€˜Financial Issue and Challenges Facing Property Industry'.
The Chief Minister will talk on a topic entitled â€˜History and Achievement in Sabah Development'. Other speakers are:
- Vice President, Primary Market, Bursa Malaysia Berhad, Hanita Othman (Listing on Bursa Malaysia LEAP Market)
- Managing Partner of Cheng & Co, Chartered Accountants Firm, Prof. Dato' Chua Hock Hoo (Capitalism & IPO/REIT)
- Executive Director of ASEAN Service Providers Confederation, Dr Chew Cheng Sim (How Digital Economy Affects Properties)
- CEO of Square Fresco Solutions PTE LTD, Terrence Tey (How to Become Property Developer vi Apps)
- Country Head of GRAB Malaysia, Sean Goh (GRAB)
- Country Head of Alipay Malaysia, Greta Gunawan (Barcode Payment Product).
More than 250 participants are expected to attend the conference.