The Sendayan Group of Companies launched the show unit of its luxury detached houses to be built on a hilly land in Penyau Road, Salim in Sibu on 11 Jan 2019.
In a press statement, Sendayan said each house will have three bedrooms, each with an individual bathroom on the upper floor.
The house comes with a high ceiling to enhance ventilation.
The project area is flood free, with schools in the vicinity and very close to Farley supermarket and Sing Kwong shopping complex.
The show house is open for viewing between 9am and5.30pm daily.
Sendayan Group managing director Lawrence Law Sie Hie officiated at the launching.
Meanwhile, Sendayan also has vacant land in the vicinity for sale.
Other projects currently undertaken by the Sendayan Group are:
(1) Bukit Penyau with 162 units (semi-detached, different sizes of double-storey terrace houses with the price starting from RM303,000);
(2) An 8-storey apartment at Jln Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce (Central Residence), with price starting from RM133,000;
(3)In Rantau Panjang - detached, semi-detached, terrace houses;
(4) At Jln Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce - three-storey shophouses;
(5) Old Oya Road - apartment and town house; and
(6) Sibu Jaya - both single-storey and double-storey houses with prices from RM100,000.
Projects to commence soon include (1) Sibu Jaya, with more than 200 single and double-storey terraced houses; (2) Bukit Penyau with three blocks of seven-storey apartment (more than 100 units);(3) Old Oya Road, located beside JPJ - two blocks of seven-storey apartment and three-storey town houses.