1 of 2
2 of 2
Gamuda Land Launches Final Block of Phase 1 at Bukit Bantayan Residences
clock 04-03-2018
hit 1,782

Gamuda Land officially launched Dilenia Tower, the final tower of its first phase at Bukit Bantayan Residences during its Chinese New Year open house on Saturday, 3rd March. The celebration will be held over the course of 2 days; 3 & 4 March at the Bukit Bantayan Sales Gallery in Inanam.

news-banner


"To us at Gamuda Land, building communities where people can come together, get to know one another, live and play together and look out for each other is important," said Mr Cheo Yuan Ping, General Manager of Bukit Bantayan Residences.

He also added that the community in Bukit Bantayan Residences will enjoy the conveniences of the Gamuda Land Residence Management App. It is the first-of-its-kind in Kota Kinabalu to be introduced with a variety of functions such as pre-registrations of visitors, common facilities defect reporting, a panic button and more.

During the 2-day celebration, visitors will be treated with fun-filled games and performances. A giant golden dog sits proudly at the entrance of the sales gallery to greet the visitors. Activities held include the prosperity toss (yee sang), eating competition, lion dance performance and serving of various Chinese traditional food and delicacies.

Bukit Bantayan Residences has received an overwhelming response since its launch in 2016. All the non-bumi units in Ebena tower are fully sold while 75% of the non-bumi units in Cemara tower have been sold. The Ebena tower is expected to receive its OC in 2019.

Dilenia tower comprises of 320 units of serviced apartments, with five types of layouts ranging from 904sqft to 1,100sqft. The units will range from RM493,800 onwards. In conjuncton with the launch of its final block, attractive packages will be given out to prospective buyers.

"We want to help the younger generation to own a home, that's why we have introduced our Paling Menang Easy Payment Scheme 3.0. With only RM1,000 booking fee, you can now own a home. The balance of RM2,000 will only need to be paid upon signing of SPA," said Mr Cheo.

The 10:90 payment method allows buyers to pay their 10% in a 30-month instalment plan. The remaining 90% will be billed upon receiving the Certificate of Practical Completion (CPC). No interest and draw down will be made prior to that.

On top of that, Gamuda Land is offering a cashback/rebate upon buyers receiving their vacant possession.

For more information about the project and attractive packages, please visit the Bukit Bantayan Residences Sales Gallery or call 088-254 436.




WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS?

0
LOVE
0
HAPPY
0
SURPRISED
0
SAD
0
ANGRY


COMMENTS
Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment.

SIGN UP NEWSLETTER

logo
Monthly Column
The staple of your property-related materials. It's all about being ahead of the game and with The Column, you get carefully selected information that will keep you informed and running with the pack. The best news, articles and properties on the market from the Property Hunter portal, conveniently wrapped and ready, just for you.

logo
Weekly Window
Your weekly dose of what's hot and what's not in property. The window is your view into the realm of real estate in Malaysia, curated from our portal based on the most popular pieces over the week. For those who just can't get enough, this is for you. Ain't nobody got time for dailies anymore, weekly is the new daily.