PR1MA Menggatal Launching @ Klagan Regency 1 Borneo
Be the first to review
Seize your chances to own a PR1MA @ Menggatal residence in Sabah. Local Government and Housing Minister Datuk Seri Panglima Hajiji Noor said the government through PR1MA would be building 1,200 affordable houses in Sepanggar and the project was scheduled to be completed within three years.
To those who would like to own a PR1MA home in Sabah, PR1MA Open Day will be held at The Klagan Regency, 1Borneo Hypermall on 20 - 21 Jan 2018 (Saturday - Sunday) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The event starts with eligibility checking, Ccris Booth, Maybank and Bank Rakyat booth for mortgage loan, unit selection booth, then last SPA signing booth.
1. You must be an Malaysian Citizen.
2. Individual or combined household income (Husband & Wife) Between RM 2,500 - RM 15,000 monthly.
3. Single or married age 21 and above.
4. Owns no more than 1 property between you and your spouse, if any.
PR1MA @ Menggatal apartment houses 1,200 units across a 22.50 acres proposed site. The development is said to be located near to the future first Mydin hypermarket in Kota Kinabalu.
Proposed unit sizes
1. Type A (Intermediate ) â€“ 1,000 sq.ft (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
2. Type A (Corner) -1,053 sq.ft (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
3. Type B (Intermediate)- 850 sq.ft (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
4. Type B (Corner) -898 sq.ft (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
PR1MA @ Manggatal is now open for sale with a starting price of RM 243,600. Located north of the town's growth centre and within the proximity of University Malaysia Sabah (UMS), this high-rise gated property comes with common amenities such as security service, CCTV, multipurpose hall, nursery and surau.
Visit www.pr1ma.my for more details on the projects offered, eligibility criteria and the list of required documents needed to be a proud PR1MA homeowner.