clock 13-02-2017
hit 2,513

Bukit Bantayan Block C Sees 50percent Take Up Rate During Launching

Gamuda Land launched their second block, Cemara Tower also known as Block C, today at their Bukit Bantayan sales gallery in Inanam and has received a remarkable response with almost 50% take up rate for the second tower.


This 25-storey block consists of 296 units with a starting price from RM441,800. Each unit will come with 2 car parks and potential buyers will have 2 types of views to choose from; Likas Bay View or Mountain View. Residents will be able to enjoy the various facilities and 24-hours security surveillance offered at Bukit Bantayan.

Speaking at the launching today, General Manager (Marketing), Simon Phang Wah said the group's idea of having conveniences such as a child care centre, tuition centre, retail shoplots and beauty saloon are meant to create an easy living lifestyle for the residents.

As part of the early bird promotion scheme, with jut RM3,000 deposit, buyers are entitled to a 5% rebate and the Paling Menang Easy Payment Scheme 2.0. This scheme allows buyers to pay the first 10% with 24 months instalment plan. While the remaining 90% to be paid upon completion.

"With years of experience in property development, we understand our buyers and the market's needs. Therefore, we've come up with such a package plan for our potential buyers to purchase their first home (or second) easily", said Simon.

When asked about the development's progress today, he said, "As you can see, we've already reached up to level 5 for Block E (Ebena Tower) and have started working on Block C (Cemara Tower) too. Block E and C expected to be completed by 2019 and 2020 respectively".

For this weekend only, those who make their bookings will receive an exclusive custom made Prosperity Silverware Set upon signing of SPA. In conjunction with Gamuda's 40th Anniversary, buyers are entitled to a further RM4,800 rebate and to participate in a lucky draw which could potentially see them winning up to RM48,000 rebate.




WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS?

0
LOVE
0
HAPPY
0
SURPRISED
0
SAD
0
ANGRY


COMMENTS
Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment.

SIGN UP NEWSLETTER

logo
Monthly Column
The staple of your property-related materials. It's all about being ahead of the game and with The Column, you get carefully selected information that will keep you informed and running with the pack. The best news, articles and properties on the market from the Property Hunter portal, conveniently wrapped and ready, just for you.