clock 01-06-2023
hit 1,516
GSH's Coral Bay @ Sutera Reaches Pinnacle of Construction With "Topping Out" Ceremony

Investasia Sdn. Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore-listed GSH Corporation Limited, today celebrated the topping out of its Coral Bay @ Sutera project in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


Gracing the event, which celebrates the most significant milestone in Coral Bay @ Sutera's construction, is its Guest-of-Honour, Sabah's Deputy Chief Minister II and Minister of Local Government & Housing YB Datuk Seri Panglima Dr Joachim Gunsalam; Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government & Housing Sabah Yang Berbahagia (YBHG) Datuk Dr Jamili Nais, together with key government officials, GSH Corporation's top management and invited guests.





Guests-of-Honour taking in the view from the 12th floor of the site at Coral Bay



GSH Corporation's Executive Chairman Dr Sam Goi said, "We thank the Deputy Chief Minister for being with us to celebrate this key milestone of this iconic development in the heart of Kota Kinabalu's city and waterfront, which is our second residential project in Malaysia, after our award-winning Eaton Residences in Kuala Lumpur."



Added CEO Gilbert Ee said, "With the appointment of our new main contractor CRCG Malaysia, who took possession of the site in June 2022, we were able to make good progress on the construction schedule and managed to achieve this topping out event one year later. We are well on track to complete this project in the first half of 2024."



 



Guest of Honour, Datuk Joachim Gunsalam speaking at the roof topping ceremony at the Coral Bay site



About Coral Bay @ Sutera



Located next to the Magellan Sutera Resort, the 460-unit Coral Bay @ Sutera is an uber-luxurious oceanfront residential project with premium finishes and full condominium facilities. Nestled within the gated precinct of Sutera Harbour, Coral Bay @ Sutera - spanning 528,000 square feet - sits on the most coveted sea-front land parcels earmarked for residential developments in Kota Kinabalu with an idyllic view of the South China Sea and the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park at its doorstep.



Coral Bay @ Sutera's architecture is inspired by the ocean's coral reefs teeming with marine life.



Comprising 8 towers of 12 storeys each, Coral Bay @ Sutera's typical two- to four-bedroom apartments ranging from 1,500 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft. A unique feature is its dual-key apartments ranging from 2,000 sq ft to 5,000 sq ft while its penthouses range from 3,500 sq ft to 9,000 sq ft.



Its unique location offers 360-degree views of the South China Sea, the surrounding terrains of Mount Kinabalu and Sutra Harbour's award-winning 27-hole championship golf course. Some 80% of the units in Coral Bay @ Sutera face the sea with generous balconies and private enclosed spaces, while the remaining 20% enjoy views of the mountains and lush greenery. 





From left to right of the panel - YBHG Datuk Dr. Jamili Nais; Mr Gilbert Ee Guan Hui; YB Datuk Seri Panglima Dr. Joachim Gunsalam; Mr Zhang Ting; Mr Dennis Tan



Due to its proximity to Mount Kinabalu, Coral Bay @ Sutera is designed to withstand earthquakes. In fact, according to the esteemed Dr. Goi, it has been officially declared that Coral Bay represents the pioneering endeavour in Sabah to obtain certification for its earthquake-resistant attributes. The developers affirm that the expenses associated with constructing a seismic-resistant property are not significantly higher, thereby having no discernible impact on the property's pricing.



For more information on Coral Bay, visit www.coralbay-sutera.com


Tags / Keywords:




footer tagline