The Property, Investment and Home Expo (PiHex) returns this weekend for property hunters to find great deals from 8 – 9 December 2018 at the Lower Ground Floor of Imago Shopping Mall, Kota Kinabalu.
PiHex is a medium-scale property exhibition series that is prominently held in shopping malls across major cities and towns covering Sabah and Sarawak. This time around, more than 15 projects by various developers will be on show. There will be a variety of developments with affordable prices starting from RM200,000 onwards, coupled with higher-end projects that will suit any interest.
This PiHex will feature HOHUP Group making their inaugural appearance at an exhibition to showcase The Crown Services Suites, a RM590 million GDV project in Kota Kinabalu that has piqued the interest of buyers near and far. Household names in the industry like Hap Seng, Gamuda and Mah Sing will also be participating in this exhibition along with established developers like the W Group, Hatten, Titijaya, Mayland from the peninsular and even an exciting project from Australia called Perth Hub by developer Far East Consortium.
Don’t forget to catch the exciting properties on exibit at Imago Mall, Lower Ground Floor on 8 – 9 December 2018. Full list of developers and projects below:
1. Gamuda Land (Bukit Bantayan Residences)
2. Orando (KL Laville)
3. Mah Sing, (M Vertica, Lakeville Residence)
4. Hap Seng (Kingfisher Inanam, Kingfisher Putatan)
5. The W Group (UUS 2)
6. Hatten (Harbour City)
7. Mayland (Hampton Residences, Dorsett Bukit Pandang)
8. Grand Merdeka (Grand Merdeka Mall)
9. Titijaya (The Shore)
10. Pembinaan Sertajadi (Bandar Kapalai Semporna)
11. Pacificity (Pacific Heights, Pacific Enterprise)
12. KTI (Taman Sri Lemawang)
13. Homesign Network (Taman Farmosa Phase 1E)
14. HOHUP (The Crown)