Property Hunter is set to launch the inaugural Property Hunter Convention 2018 on 9 & 10 June at Magellan Sutera Harbour Resort. The event date changed from 5 & 6 May due to the unavoidable fact that the election season clashes with the initial event date. The new date has been chosen after taking into consideration post-election activities and venue availability. Nonetheless, it is our duty to curate a successful event to bring value to our visitors.
We would like to take this opportunity to express our regret and apologies to those who have made preparations to attend the convention, especially those who are flying in for the event. With that, we are giving full refunds to those who have bought the tickets and not able to attend the new dates. Please do get in touch with Cherlynna Aprilisa (+6016 939 7000) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also get in touch via our Facebook page.
There will also be a shuffling of speakers who will be giving talks at the convention due to conflicting schedules. Read on below for a revised lineup and topic selection. Rest assured, the full lineup will still feature quality and depth for attendees. With that, the show goes on and we look forward to seeing you there. Watch this space for more updates.
Property Hunter Convention 2018 The convention will feature talks for the new investors on the Apprentice Stage and for more seasoned property players the Master Stage. Both stages will feature renown speakers who are experts in their fields and with some serious knowledge to share. For industry players, the Industry Stage will highlight topics that will be useful to the drivers of the industry like developers and estate agents. Other features of the convention include Night Crawl, Agent and Developer Match-Making, Lunch and Learn and Speed Date to match buyers and sellers.
Property Hunter Convention 2018 is not your typical property convention. To make things interesting, Property Hunter has also organized a match-making session between land and property owners with their long-awaited buyers in the Speed Date: Land and Sub Sale.
Developers will also get a chance to benefit from the exclusive private Lunch and Learn sessions, which allows for in-depth knowledge about projects.
This year, Property Hunter will be bringing more than 20 talks to help both first-time investors and seasoned investors to learn and gain more in their investment journey like how to manage your many properties and optimise them to contribute to your wealth accumulation. Below is the first batch of speakers we would like to announce, with more coming soon:
1. Georg Chmiel: (Chairman of Juwai Asia) - How has technology benefit us today - Selling properties in China
2. Steve Melhuish: (Group CEO & Co-Founder of PropertyGuru) - Investing in the ASEAN Region - Development in Emerging Countries
3. Miichael Yeoh: (CEO and GM Training Academy PLT) - ABC steps to get your loan approval
4. Richard Oon: (National Tax Director of TY Teoh International) - Tax planning for 2018
5. Siva Shanker: (Head of Investments for Axis-REITS) - Engaging a real estate agent: the pitfalls to avoid - Market outlook 2018: what's hot and not
6. Daniele Gambero: (CEO and Co-Founder of REI Group of Companies) - Propenomy Malaysia
7. Stanley Chong: (Director of Town Planning, DBKK) - Airbnb Regulations
8. Kenny Wong: (Co-Founder of WowSpace) - Cost of running Airbnb, the true story
9. Jason Poi: (Founder of 3 Axis) - Value of a good design
10. Peter Fred: (Co-Owner of The Crown Borneo Hotel) - Investing in Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur
11. Lik San Chan: - How to design an award winning building
12. Sr. Liaw lam Thye: (Principal Consultant of Taylor Hobbs Chartered Surveyors) - Mistakes people make when investing
13. David Lau: (Head of Marketing, City Mall) - Mall Management 101
14. Ar. James Wong: (Principal and Project Manager at JWA Design and Build) - Introduction to Design and Build
15. Pamela Phui: (Certified Brand Image Professional Consultant) - 5 branding myths you must debunk
16. Joel Low: (Real Estate Negotiator) - Hotspots in Kota Kinabalu
For more information about the convention with a full list of speakers and topics, please visit Property Hunter Convention.