The Jesselton Quay Project, wherein JQ Central is located is situated at the northern fringe of Kota Kinabalu's CBD. The entire site of the KK Port land stretches from the south, where the existing Jesselton Point ferry terminal is located, and towards the north-east with the South China Sea waterfront bounding the entire western boundary. The eastern boundaries are generally bounded by Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen (Coastal Highway) – a major two lanes dual carriageway which forms the main exit road towards the northern part of Kota Kinabalu.
Features of the Condominium
- An award-winning new development: Jesselton Quay Central - Tower 1
- Brand new corner unit flat located on 11th floor.
- 240 degrees multiple views of the South China Sea and Signal Hills forest
- 701 square feet
- Fully furnished unit
- Two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (shower unit only)
- Fully Equipped kitchen (including washing machine/dryer)
- Air conditioner in each room
- Building is wired with fibre optics cables
- 1 or 2 secured car park(s) - optional
- Soho unit: both residential and professional use allowed
- Monthly rental fee: RM2700 (management fee included)
- Optional: RM100 monthly charge per parking space (maximum 2 slots)
- Duration of lease: One year
Kindly contact Melody Peng at 012-8331755 or Terry Wong at 012-8270911 for any enquiries or viewing appointments.