Secure a Better Future This Week at “Invest Expo”
If you’re looking to grow your money and become financially independent, mark your calendars for the 29th of November as Maxx Media will be kicking off Invest Expo, a knowledge-packed, 3-day exhibition on everything you need to know about investment. The event will be held at Kompleks Sukan Likas, here in Kota Kinabalu from 9 am to 6 pm.
All are welcome but more specifically…
As the economy of Sabah advances, it’s important for locals to stay informed on the latest trends to not only save, but to also build their savings and investment portfolios. The goal of Invest Expo is to bring awareness and spark interest in all types of investments and is designed to cater to locals aged between 21 and 50 years old with monthly incomes of RM 3000 - RM 10,000.
Not to be missed!
There will be over 30 exhibitors present over the weekend of the event, ensuring that every corner of the investment industry will not be missed. By offering a diverse pool of products to showcase, finding an investment route that works best for you will be made much more possible.
This is your chance to open up your eyes to the entire investment industry under one roof. You will be exposed to all investment products such as funds, insurance, property, stocks and even high value bird nest!
Some featured exhibitors include Sabah Museum, who will be showcasing their old coins from the colonial times, Maybank, RHB Investment Bank, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Asia Cornerstone, FSMONE, World Growth Management Fund Ltd, SBC Corporation and Citadel, to name a few.
As well product showcases, Invest Expo will also be hosting opportunities to delve into the minds of industry professionals through educational Master Talks.
A few Master Talk highlights include:
- “Finding investment opportunities in the midst of uncertainty” by Wong Wei Yi from one of Asia’s largest listed wealth management Fintech platform, FSMONE.
- “Smart Investor, Not A Gambler” by Tuan Haji Mood Asri from RHB Investment Bank Berhad.
- “How to maximise your investment return to 20% through other people’s businesses” by Mr Patrick Fung from JSF Platinum Sdn Bhd.
- “Harvest Your Money Through Plantation” by George L. John from Asia Plantation Capital.
- “Let's WAIT for the BEST time to buy a property” by Charles Tan from Ten Auctioneers.
- “Are you FINANCIALLY PREPARED for your child's education?” By Mr Wilfred Lim from Financial Planning Association Malaysia (FPAM).
You will need to stay tuned as this is only a portion of what the event has in store for you from 29 Nov - 1 Dec. Making a living for yourself and your family is just not enough these days solely dependant on a salary paid job. Invest Expo is your answer to learning the art of investing and securing a better future.
For more information and to register for InvestExpo, visit http://www.investexpo.my/.
SIGN UP NEWSLETTER