Bank Negara Malaysia wishes to announce enhancements to the RM1 billion Fund for Affordable Homes, which aims to help home buyers from the lower-income group to finance the purchase of their first homes.
The enhancement, which will take effect on 1 September 2019, involves the expansion of the eligibility criteria, as follows:
- Maximum monthly household income is increased to RM4,360; and
- Maximum property price is increased to RM300,000.
Members of the public may contact the participating financial institutions for further information:
- AmBank (M) Berhad (AmBank) 03-2178 8888
- Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) 1-300 88 1900
- CIMB Bank Berhad (CIMB) 03-6204 7788
- Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) 1-300 88 6688
- RHB Bank Berhad (RHB) 03-9206 8118 (West Malaysia); 082-276118 (East Malaysia)
The public may also contact BNMTELELINK at 1-300-88-5465 (LINK).