A new year brings new beginnings and new change. Upgrading from previous years Property Hunter will hold the first Property Hunter Convention at Sutera Harbour Resort in 2018. Over the past 6 years, Property Hunter has organized more than 30 expos dubbed as PH Expo across major cities in Sabah and Sarawak. This year, the team promises more exciting new features and property talks over the course of 2 days.
The convention will introduce new features namely the Night Crawl, Industry Talk, Agent and Developer Match-Making, Lunch and Learn and Speed Date to match buyers and sellers.
Real businesses are often sealed over a glass of beer, or wine if you prefer. The team has no shame in declaring the Night Crawl to be the first and most coveted By-Invitation networking gathering in Kota Kinabalu where investors, real estate professionals and exhibitors meet.
Another one of the highlights of the convention is the gathering of all competent agents in this 2-day event and match them to developers in the Agent and Developer Match-Making. Developers get to pitch their projects for local agents to consider marketing and let's see how it goes from there - no offence if you got "swept leftâ€.
Property Hunter Convention 2018 is not your typical property convention. To make things interesting, Property Hunter has also organized a match-making session between land and property owners with their long-awaited buyers in the Speed Date: Land and Sub Sale.
Developers will also get a chance to benefit from the exclusive private Lunch and Learn sessions, which allows for in-depth knowledge about projects.
This year, Property Hunter will be bringing more than 20 talks to help both first time investors and seasoned investors to learn and gain more in their investment journey like how to manage your many properties and optimise them to contribute to your wealth accumulation. Below is the first batch of speakers we would like to announce, with more coming soon:
1. Georg Chmiel: (Chairman of Juwai Asia) - How has technology benefit us today - Selling properties in China
2. Steve Melhuish: (Group CEO & Co-Founder of PropertyGuru) - Investing in the ASEAN Region - Development in Emerging Countries
3. Chris Tan: (Founder of Chur Associates, a boutique legal service provider) - How to deal with difficult tenants
4. Miichael Yeoh: (CEO and GM Training Academy PLT) - ABC steps to get your loan approval
5. Richard Oon: (National Tax Director of TY Teoh International) - Tax planning for 2018
6. Faizul Ridzuan: (CEO of FAR Capital and bestselling author of "WTF? 23 Properties by 30") - How to start your investment journey - Generating income with your property
7. Siva Shanker: (Head of Investments for Axis-REITS) - Engaging a real estate agent: the pitfalls to avoid - Market outlook 2018: what's hot and not
8. Daniele Gambero: (CEO and Co-Founder of REI Group of Companies) - Understanding REITS - Propenomy Malaysia
9. Stanley Chong: (Director of Town Planning, DBKK) - Airbnb Regulations
10. Kenny Wong: (Co-Founder of WowSpace) - Cost of running Airbnb, the true story
For more information about the convention with a full list of speakers and topics, please visit Property Hunter Convention.