image
1 of 11
image
2 of 11
image
3 of 11
image
4 of 11
image
5 of 11
image
6 of 11
image
7 of 11
image
8 of 11
image
9 of 11
image
10 of 11
image
11 of 11
FEATURED

ViiA Residences @ KL Eco City

Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
Developer : S P Setia Berhad
Tel No. : 1800185522
Email : klecocity@spsetia.com.my
RM 1,000,000 (RM 1400psf)
636 - 1,252sqft
GENERAL INFO
Property Type : Service Residence
Price Range : RM 1,000,000
Price Per SQFT : RM 1400-1600
Unit/Lot Type : 326 units
Booking Fee :
Launch Date : October 2016
ADDITIONAL INFO

Discover a first class habitat at ViiA Residences, luxury nestled within a vibrant 25-acre green mixed use development that comes with an integrated rail hub; and connected to the shopping enclave of The Gardens and Mid Valley City via a pedestrian link bridge. The close proximity to established lifestyle amenities of the prestigious Bangsar neighbourhood combines opulent living with sustainability. Besides being in an ideal location of a new central business district, these limited 326 residences have a beautiful charm that mesmerises as much as it captivates both homeowners and smart investors. Surrounded by green office buildings with over 3 million sq ft of prime office space, each of the ViiA Residences enjoys potential for rental returns.

 

Switching from work to play is easy and just metres away from a 200,000 sq ft bespoke retail mall within KL Eco City. Residents will also find going places from KL Eco City is a breeze as this city-within-a-city is connected to major highways and roads with multiples ramps, bridges and even a unique two-tier internal road system designed for efficient traffic circulation. Now open for sale, home seekers will find it easy to own a home here especially with the Setia 10:90 package, where buyers only pay only 10% upon the signing of sales agreements and the remaining 90% only when the property is completed.

 

 

Facilities :
Children Playground, Kid’s Area, Luxury Lounge, AV Room, Rock Climbing, Infinity Sky Pool, Wading Pool, Children Pool, Pool Lounge, Steam Baths, Saunas, Gourmet Lounge, BBQ Area, Zen Deck, Steps Studio, Gymnasium, Jacuzzi

 

Nearby Amenities :
Mid Valley City, The Gardens, University of Malaya, UM Medical Centre
LOCATION
LOAN CALCULATOR

Property Price (RM):
Property Type:
Down Payment (RM):
Tenure:
Interest Rate:
Monthly Payment (RM):
S P Setia Berhad
Setia International Centre, Lot 215, Pantai Baru, Jalan Bangsar, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Note: By clicking on "send", you agree the policies for sending enquires. Read our Privacy Policy
COMMENTS
Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment.